Monday 2 June 2014

Exciting New June Releases

These are some of the books releasing this June that I am most looking forward to reading...

Most hotly anticipated



The One by Keira Cass (The Selection, book 3) Goodreads
I'm curious to see how the series will end. I liked the world of this series, and the writing is engaging and thrilling. This is the book I am most excited to read this month.

Also released this month
UK publication dates


  • Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo (Grisha, book 3). I am sooooo looking forward to reading this one- I love these books!
  • Five Ways to Fall by K.A Tucker (Ten Tiny Breaths, book 4). I am so behind on this series now- I loved the first book though.
  • Witch Hunt by Ruth Warburton (Witch Finder, book 2)
  • Picture Perfect by Holly Smale (Geek Girl, book 3)
  • Resistance by C.J Daugherty (Night School, book 4)
  • Say Her Name by James Dawson.
  • Don't you Forget About Me by Kate Karyus Quinn. This one sounds weird and brilliant. I'm already reading some great reviews of it. 
  • Hexed by Michelle Krys
  • Chasing Stars by Helen Douglas (After Eden, book 2)

Imports

  • The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
  • Rebels: City of Indra by Kendall and Kylie Jenner. Hmmm- I don't know whether to be curious about this one. I have watched Keeping Up With The Kardashians, and the youngest sisters don't strike me as particularly literary. I want to know if anyone thinks this book is any good?
  • The Girl That Never Was by Skylar Dorset. Ok, this one is on my wishlist, it sounds really cool. There is no UK publication date yet.

So these are the June new releases on my radar. How about you? Anything I have missed off this list that you are looking forward to reading? 



1 comment:

  1. I read The One recently and I was surprised that I didn't think it was bad because I wasn't a fan of The Elite. And I really liked the ending!
    I also read Hexed, which wasn't too bad either but not like totally amazing.
    And The Murder Complex is still on my to-read list. It sounds fantastic! =D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva