Sunday 10 November 2013

Sunday Post 10th November 2013

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba at The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ to recap the past week on the blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.


This is a mammoth book haul because I haven't done one of these posts in around 4 weeks, and I had a birthday in that time. I always send my family an Amazon link full of books that it's okay to buy me- so lots of book shaped presents! 
Gifts:
  • Dr. Frankenstein's Daughters by Suzanne Weyn
  • Slayers by C.J Hill
  • Ten by Gretchen McNeil


  • Bourne and Tributary by Lisa T. Bergren. These are 2 novellas from the River Of Time series published in a paperback. Read 'em already!
  • The Seven Year King by Kiki Hamilton.

Bought:
  • Curtsies and Conspiracies by Gail Carriger (Finishing School, book 2)- I'm really enjoying this series.
  • Promised by Caragh O'Brien. This was (annoyingly) never published in the UK, so I have waited until the US version was published in paperback, and I have bought the whole series in paperback to match. 
  • Rosebush by Michelle Jaffre from a library sale.
  • The 100 by Kass Morgan 

On Audiobook:
  • Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken (Darkest Minds, book 2). I just finished book 1 and loved it. 
From the library:
  • Black City by Elizabeth Richards- I have been on a waiting list for this book for ages!
  • The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black- read it already and loved it- look out for my review this week.
  • Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend by Matthew Green.
For Review:

  •  Impostor by Suzanne Winnacker
  • Shadowplay by Laura Lam (Pantomime, book 2) *Yay, happy dance!* Pantomime is one of my favourite books of this year.

  • Witch Finder by Ruth Warburton. A new series from the author of Witch in Winter, these books are set in the past.
  • Crash Into You by Katie McGarry (Pushing The Limits, book 3) I love this series so much!



Phew! I think that was all of them. I need to get back into the habit of doing these posts more regularly. 

Thanks for stopping by today- leave me a link to your Sunday book haul in the comments!
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you really did get some amazing books! Enjoy.

    Thanks for stopping by.
    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul and I hope you had a wonderful birthday Sally! I love Never Fade, and Black City was good too, and Ten was a fun read. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished Curtsies & Conspiracies earlier today - it's fantastic. This series is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol - that's the way to do it - just send your birthday list with direct links. Happy belated birthday, btw. :) Hope you enjoy all your great books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are some really great covers there which I will investigate further!! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva