Saturday 1 June 2013

Exciting new June book releases

These are some of the new books coming out this month that I am most excited to read...
(Please note these are the UK covers and release dates)


  • Dare You To by Katie McGarry. I'm only excited about this one so that everyone else can read it too! I read this already and LOVED it!
  • Tidal by Amanda Hocking (Wake, book3). Another series I love.
  • Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris (Unravelling, book 2). I'm not sure how Norris is going to live up to the awesomeness of the first book but I have to read this to find out!
  • The Fall by Claire Merle (Glimpse, book 2)
  • Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead. A new sci-fi series from one of my all-time favourite authors.
  • Goddess by Josephine Angelini  (Starcrossed, book 3)


  • Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
  • Noble Conflict by Malorie Blackman. Malorie Blackman is like a rock star to me- I don't even know what this book is about but I know I'm going to get it because she's just one of those authors!
  • PODs by Michelle Pickett
  • Parallel by Lauren Miller
  • The Pirate's Wish by Cassandra Rose Clarke, the sequel to The Assassin's Curse and the concluding part of this duology.
  • Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein.


  • Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (Grisha series, book 2). I know I said this a lot- but I love this series too, and I'm looking forward to reading this one.
  • Spirit and Dust by Rosemary Clement-Moore, a spin-off book from her previous title Texas Gothic (which was SO GOOD), and focusing on the character of cousin Daisy.
  • Stormbringer by Philippa Gregory (Order of Darkness, book 2)

That is one awesome list right?!! Any of these that you're also excited to read? Any books that I've missed off this list that you are looking forward to this June?





2 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to the new Richelle Mead series! Just love her writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Dare To You from netgalley and I was dying to read it but I just didn't. Silly college got in the way :c
    Lauren.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva