Sunday 14 October 2012

Showcase Sunday 14th October 2012

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted every Sunday by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox. This is a chance for all us book bloggers to showcase our newest books and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week.


A couple of new books this week-


  • For Review: Crewel by Gennifer Albin. Goodreads. This is a YA science fiction that I'm hearing good things about. 
Thanks to Faber and Faber and Netgalley for the review copy. 




  • Audiobook: Mystic City by Theo Lawrence. Goodreads. I love the sound of this book- A kind of fantasy Romeo and Juliet story mixed together with a futuristic Hunger Games dystopia. 



  • Gifted: Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep. Goodreads. This is book three in the Mythos Academy series, and an early birthday present from a friend. 








That was all the books I got this week. What did you get?
Happy reading!



6 comments:

  1. I've seen Mystic City a lot in the past few weeks and people seem to love it! I hope you will too :) Great haul Sally! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Dark Frost! That was my favourite in the Mythos Academy books so far...and does make the wait for Crimson Frost seem very long! At least you won't have as long to wait! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Mystic City this week too although I don't remember pre-ordering it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a copy from Crewel as well, looks great doesn't it :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh you have two books that I'm also lucky to have aswell! Crewel looks so good and Mystic City looks so intriguing that I can't wait to read it! I hope you enjoy all of your new books :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/showcase-sunday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just loved Mystic City and cannot wait to see what you think of the audio! Awesome haul this week. You can see my books on The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva