Sunday 26 August 2012

Showcase Sunday 26th August 2012

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted every Sunday by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox. This is a chance for all us book bloggers to showcase our newest books and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week.
It's a great way to see what new books are coming out, which books people are most excited for, and a great way for me to find new books to pine after, to find new blogs to follow, and new bloggers to squee over books with! 



Another awesome book haul this week- 






Bought: Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck. *Massive squeee!!* This is book 4 in the Tiger series, and I love this series so much. Nothing will get done now until I finish this book!
For review: Shadows by Ilsa J. Bick. This is book 2 in the Ashes series- again, I absolutely loved Ashes and I'm so excited to read this book. Thanks to Netgalley and Egmont for the review copy.
From the library: Blood Moon by Alyxandra Harvey, this is book 5 in the Drake Chronicles, an awesome vampire series, and Clarity by Kim Harrington- I've heard great things about this book.

That was my book haul this week- I can't wait to read them. What books did you get?
Happy reading!

5 comments:

  1. The sequel to Ashes is out already?? Man, I need to catch up on my reading ASAP...
    Great haul again - I love the covers to the Tiger series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Ashes so much so I have seriously high hopes for Shadows. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You BOUGHT Tiger's Destiny?! It's already out in shops? I'm desperate to read it. Thanks for letting me know about my quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just read Shadows, really good but much more gory than the first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul, i am curious about Clarity. Enjoy them all!
    The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva