Wednesday 27 June 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #18

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where we can spotlight those books that are not yet published but that we are eagerly anticipating.


I am dying to read this book. I absolutely love this series, and after the major cliffhanger ending of book 3 I NEED to know what happens next! I very rarely re-read books because there are so many other books I need to read instead, but I do re-read this series from time to time- I love it! 


This is Book 4 in the Tiger series.



Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck
Goodreads
With three of the goddess Durga's quests behind them, only one prophecy now stands in the way of Kelsey, Ren, and Kishan breaking the tiger's curse. But the trio's greatest challenge awaits them: A life-endangering pursuit in search of Durga's final gift, the Rope of Fire, on the Andaman Islands in the Bay of Bengal. It's a race against time--and the evil sorcerer Lokesh--in this eagerly anticipated fourth volume in the bestselling "Tiger's Curse" series, which pits good against evil, tests the bonds of love and loyalty, and finally reveals the tigers' true destinies once and for all.


Due out 4th September 2012

Rest of the series:


Book 1-
Tiger's Curse 


My Review







Book 2-
Tiger's Quest


My Review










Book 3-
Tiger's Voyage


My Review




9 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series but I do think the covers are beautiful - I would have them as art works on my wall! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a slacker. I've been wanting to read this series, and now the fourth is coming out already! I especially like the cover to this one. I don't know much about the stories, but I love the phoenix. Thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this series but love the covers! Thanks for visiting My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of this series yet, but I plan to eventually. I've heard great things, though. And I think this latest cover is my favorite yet.

    Here’s my WoW post. Happy Wednesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.helium.com/items/2323555-sirens-call

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first book for this series on my tbr and I am waiting for my friend to finish her copy so I can borrow it ^_^. I am happy to hear that it's really good and I love the covers!

    Sandy
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I JUST picked up the first book in this series and I can't wait to read it. Every book sounds SO GOOD!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read this series yet, but this is the second time today I have seen this book featured, so it must be good. Thanks for sharing.

    Ellen @ Always YA at Heart – Here’s my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the first book in this series but I haven't read it yet. I will have to!

    Love the blog! I followed on GFC.

    my WOW

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva