Wednesday 25 January 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #16

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where we can spotlight those books that are not yet published but that we are eagerly anticipating.

Purple covers and floaty dresses this week! I am desperately eager to read these sequels after loving the first books last year-


  • Until I Die by Amy Plum. (Goodreads). This is the sequel to Die For Me (My Review) set in Paris and featuring a group of Revenants- immortals with the power to save others. Both of these covers are absolutely gorgeous. This is due to be published in May.











  • Arise by Tara Hudson. (Goodreads). This is the sequel to Hereafter, (My Review) a ghost story about a ghost who falls in love with a human boy, whilst seeking answers about her death in a bridge accident years before. I'm very interested to see how this series pans out! This is due to be published in June 2012.




  • Dreamless by Josephine Angelini. (Goodreads). This is the sequel to Starcrossed, (My Review) which was a modern retelling of the Greek myth of Helen of Troy, and an exciting read. This is due to be published May 2012.











So, some great books to pine for coming out soon. What books are you eagerly waiting for? Thanks for reading- leave me a comment below.
x

2 comments:

  1. Love these covers! I wasn't crazy about Starcrossed or Die For Me, but I am still curious about the follow ups. And haven't read Hereafter, it is waiting on my shelf. I better read it before the next one comes out!

    ~Nikki (Imaginative Adventure)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva