Sunday 11 December 2011

In My Mailbox 11th December 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where book bloggers can talk about the books they've gotten the past week- whether bought, borrowed, swapped or given for review. This feature was started to increase interaction between bloggers and to increase our awareness of all the new books coming out.

I was very lucky and got some fantastic books this week-

Gifted:



  • True Blood Omnibus by Charlaine Harris. This contains the first 3 books in the series. I got this as my secret santa present from work, on our meal out this week. I have a suspicion who santa was, because I regularly gush over vampire books with a certain colleague, and she has been nagging me to read this series forever! I really want to read this series, but I think it's one of those that will sit on my shelf for a while until I finally find time to read it! It's sucha long series as well, that it's a bit daunting to start on.



For review:


  • Slide by Jill Hathaway. This book sounds like a fantastic read about a girl who, when she falls asleep sees the world through another person's eyes, and one time, witnesses a murder. This becomes a paranormal mystery story, as she has to work out who committed the murder.
This book is published in March 2012.
Thanks to Harper Collins publishers and UK Book Tours for sending me this book.




Those were the books I got this week, can't wait to read them. What did you get in your mailbox?
Happy reading!


7 comments:

  1. Slide sounds really interesting - I think I will have to add it to my wishlist as well! The Sookie books are really good at the beginning. All the books up to All Together Dead are definitely worth reading - don't leave them too long! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to Slide being released, it sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Mailbox this week!

    If you have a moment, please come and show your support for either Hermione or Katniss - Here
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. slide sounds great, i hope you enjoy it!

    http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slide sounds SO good. I'm excited to see what you think of it (once you get around to it).

    ~Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet IMM! I totally want both books you got. :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh my got the Sookie series is AMAZING!! Love it! <3

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva