Thursday 3 November 2011

The Time Will Come #37

The Time Will Come is a weekly meme hosted by Jodie at Books For Company, where we can spotlight those books that we've had sitting on our shelves for too long. Books that we really want to read but never seem to get around to.

I have wanted to read Claire De Lune by Christine Johnson since it first came out, and I don't why I still haven't read it yet, since I really like werewolf books. I like the sound of this one too, with a bit of a twist on the mythology. Book 2 titled Nocturne was also published earlier this year. I should just read it already shouldn't I!


Synopsis from Goodreads:

Torn between two destinies?

Claire is having the perfect sixteenth birthday. Her pool party is a big success, and gorgeous Matthew keeps chatting and flirting with her as if she's the only girl there. But that night, she discovers something that takes away all sense of normalcy: she's a werewolf.
As Claire is initiated into the pack of female werewolves, she must deal not only with her changing identity, but also with a rogue werewolf who is putting everyone she knows in danger. Claire's new life threatens her blossoming romance with Matthew, whose father is leading the werewolf hunt. Now burdened with a dark secret and pushing the boundaries of forbidden love, Claire is struggling to feel comfortable in either skin. With her lupine loyalty at odds with her human heart, she will make a choice that will change her forever?

Book 2- Nocturne published August 2011




Werewolves, and a love story, and the usual trouble and strife- sounds good right?
Maybe one day....

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time doing it and hopefully will read my book lol

    I haven't heard of this one but it sounds very interesting

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    P.s I am your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, this one has never grabbed my attention or stood out!
    I hope you enjoy it when you get to it though =)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva