Thursday 23 June 2011

The Time Will Come #20

The Time Will Come is a weekly meme hosted by Jodie at Books for Company where we can spotlight those books that we've had for ages and never get around to reading.


Tempted by P.C and Kristin Cast- House of Night series Book 6


I was reading this series about a year ago, got up to book 6, and then decided that I needed to take a break from it for a few weeks. That was over a year ago, and I still haven't picked it up again now. I kind of want to see how the series ends, but there are so many other books out now that I want to read first. I will finish it at some point though... probably.

5 comments:

  1. Ohh l so need to read this series! l only have the first in the series but definitely one l need to read one day =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this series. I have heard mixed things about it. I think I should give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't leave a series unfinished if you have the books! Go read it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the HON when it first came out but I think the last books kind of slowed down. I think you should pick them up though and see what you think :) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guilty! I have all of the books in the series so far, I just haven't cracked one open yet! Eep...I'll get through them soon...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva