Sunday 19 June 2011

In My Mailbox 19th June 2011

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

I managed to stick to my book-buying ban for one whole week (go me!)
My TBR list increased again by 3 books this week- here's what I got this week-

From the Library:

  • Huntress by Malinda Lo. I really want to read this, it sounds fantastic. A prequel to Ash (which I haven't read yet but also looks fantastic). Here's a link to it's Goodreads page- if you're interested you can see what it's about.







For Review:


  • Between The Land And The Sea by Derrolyn Anderson. Supernatural story with mermaids. Goodreads.
  • The Moon And The Tide by Derrolyn Anderson. Book 2. Goodreads. Both these books look so good.
Both received with thanks from the author.

Those were the books that came into my house this week. What did you get?
Happy reading!


8 comments:

  1. Huntress is amazing! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

    Here is my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all sound like great reads!

    I especially want to read Huntress.

    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huntress does look good - I have Ash on my tbr pile too! And well done on sticking with your book buying ban...I can never stick to it when I try! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard good things about Huntress. I hope you enjoy. The other two I haven't heard of. I look forward to your reviews.

    I took part in IMM for the first time this week. Check it out.

    http://unautrehistoire.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huntress looks awesome! I hope you enjoy it! Check out My IMM if you get the chance! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! I really want to read Huntress and Ash.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm almost done with Between The Land And The Sea. It's really good so far, and I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These books look fantastic! Hope you enjoy them!

    Old follower

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva